6.08.2012

As of lately

Here's a photo diary of some of my life lately. Things have been extremely busy with my internship and documentary but I've done a bunch of thrifting and went to a fantastic concert last night.
Frock you is a vintage store near my house that always has the most beautiful clothing. Every other month they have a huge sale where everything is pretty much less then twenty dollars. Which is extreme considering everything is usually $200 there. If you live in San Diego go check it out. Seriously. It's all weekend and its perfect. 

Here are some of my finds. The most expensive thing was that leather jacket...and it was $15. Boom.



Okay, I saw Patrick Watson last night. If you don't know who this man is, avert your eyes to the video at the end of this post. I cannot express in words how absolutely magical his set was. I came out and legitimately could not stop talking about how much it had moved me. It was astounding to say the least. 


And I met him. And got a side hug. Such a perfect night.


Summer is fucking awesome. 




Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment