6.25.2012

Resort 2013

Sorry this is weirdly late I just haven't had time to post lately and I sifted through all the runway shows online a while ago so I'm posting now. I was obsessed with so many collections from this years Resort 2013. Here are some of my favorites.
Stella McCartney's line was one of my absolute favorites due to the colors/textures/patters/everything. I addoooore the retro vibes.

Acne
Carven

Another favorite was Cynthia Rowley's line.
Chris Benz
J Mendel
Oscar de la Renta
Rad neon at Cedric Charlier, Tibi, Moschino, Dion Lee, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Prabal Gurung
Leather detailing at Proenza Schouler, Valentino, Alexander Wang, Barbara Bui, Rag & Bone, Phillip Lim
Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Chloe, Zac Posen, Alexander Wang, 10 Crosby Derek Lam, Derek Lam, BCBG Max Azria
Monique Lhuillier, Tibi, Prabal Gurung
Peter Pilotto, Tibi, Peter Pilotto
Cedric Charlier, Peter Pilotto, Givenchy
Anna Sui, Givenchy, Anna Sui
Fucking awesome jackets at Belstaff, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang








Marc Jacobs, Moschino, House of Holland, Jason Wu, Jill Stuart, Gucci
Dion Lee, Matthew Williamson, Pedro Lourenco, Kelly Wearstler
Moschino, Misha Nonoo, Band of Outsiders

Much love.












No comments:

Post a Comment