8.15.2012

Trials of the Past






The usual.
(Dress//Urban Outfitters, Headpiece//Melrose trading post, Shoes//Cheap Monday, Bracelets//Various)

Finally a new outfit post! I'm absolutely in love with this headpiece that I bought last weekend at the Melrose trading post. It was my first time there and definitely not my last. So many fantastic venders selling the most bizzarre shit. I'm not joking when I say this. Someone was selling old science stuff from the 50's and there were old skeletons and snakeheads in jars. 
In other news I saw Andrew Bird live this weekend and he blew my mind. He is one of the best musicians out there right now, partly because he does whatever he wants. Like he's done everything, polka, folk, rock, and now bluegrass. It's awesome. I envy such artistry. 

Much love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment