4.08.2012

2 for 1







Outfit 1:
Lace dress-Free People
Shoes-Topshop
Round sunnies-H&M
Socks-unknown
Bag-Topshop

Outfit 2:
Pants-vintage Escada
Slouchy dress worn as tank-Kensie
Necklaces-Betsy Johnson/others
Shoes-Dolce Vita
Bag-Topshop

Happy Easter everyone! I'm not religious but those that are I hope its been supah fun/great/spiritual/whatever. Instead of celebrating by hunting for Easter eggs or eating festive foods I got to go to my pseudo-grandfather's 90th birthday party which was much better. 
I went for a kind of 60's vibes in the first outfit after getting the dress a couple days ago. The ever present round sunnies kind of added to it. Not to mention I had to go all cliche on wearing pastels on Easter. The second outfit from yesterday is made up of some of my favorite pieces at the moment: Escada pants, a Kensie dress, and my leopard print Dolce Vita's. Funny thing, I inherited those pants from my mom's friend when she decided to move to NYC and didn't want a bunch of her gorgeous/expensive/vintage designer items so lucky for me I got them! 
Lastly, meet my new bag. It's beautiful and from Topshop and I got it over spring break when I went to Chicago. Regardless, I'm obsessed. 

Much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment