4.24.2012

All I ever wanted was the world

Marina and the Diamonds' new video Primadonna and my ever growing love for the 60's inspired me to make this post.











  



 







 
(Primadonna stills, hookahr.tumblr.com, fabart.tumblr.com, rumour.tumblr.com, Tavi, Twiggy, babylemonade.typepad.com/baby-lemonade/, foudre.co/post/19008236211, tierdropp.tumblr.com, Bridget Bardot)

Seriously if you haven't seen the music video go now. Like right now. HERE. The colors and angles and set and styling on Marina is just so beautiful. Oh and not to mention its an extremely catchy song itself. I keep raving about it to everyone so I figured I might as well here too. If you hadn't already noticed I'm in love with the 60's and film grain and mod so I got extremely excited when her music video included all of those things. I'm just kind of exploding my stream of consciousness on here so sorry about the poor writing and all the lists. Hope this inspired you too I know that I'm going all mod this summer. Why not? I mean who wouldn't want to look like Bridget.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment